December 15, 2010

Its that time of year again.....

                      Since i probably won't be sending our family Christmas card to all of you in the mail i still wanted to say Merry Christmas to all of you on here!!!!  I am so proud that this year i finally learned how to utilize my photoshop and made this card (thanks to smarter people online) I don't remember exactly where i found this one.

I have the hardest time with stinkin photoshop (its gonna be the death of me) and i know that all i need to do is just take a class.  So i have been trying and trying to find a way to make these myself {for free}! It killed me to have to pay other people to do what i could do myself!! So yay me!!!!! I finally found a way to do it!!! Mostly i couldn't have figured this out without jamie! Girl, i love you for showing me the simplest thing, i owe you!!!  If anyone wants our family card just send me your address and i'd love to get one to you!! i don't want to forget anyone! This year especially, i lost my address book, (i'm freakin out) and i am scrounging to find everyone's addresses! So i hope i don't miss any of you!!!!

2 comments:

Tina said...

Love your card!!

Lakes - N - Links said...

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL family, Lacey! Your family is your life, you make that so obvious in the most loving ways. And they are so lucky to have you as a mom and a wife. :)
God Bless. :)