May 2, 2009

picture tag...*

i know that when i see the word tag, it sorta makes me wanna run the other direction! but this one was kinda fun!





Picture Tag..


These are your rules...


open your picture folder on your computer.


pick the 6th folder.


select the 6th picture in that folder.


post that picture on your blog, and the story that goes along with it.


tag 6 others to do the same!

This picture is one of my most favorite of all time!!! This was the first time i could hold my baby jaxon! He had just undergone a huge surgery at the precious age of 3 days old!! It is the most helpless feeling to watch your baby fight for his life and you can't even hold him to comfort him and whisper' everything will be alright'! I think he was almost 2 weeks old in this picture and this was the first time i could hold him! so all of my mommy training was in full swing within this 45 minute time i had to love him! i was singing all the songs i could think of and telling him all the stories of his awesome big brother brock. This moment gave me so much hope! because when i could actually feel his breathe on my face and the weight of him in my arms i knew he was fighting hard to come home with us!

I tag...

Nicole

Kristen

heidi

jayna

brittney

jessie golightly


2 comments:

Mosers said...

I love this picture.. I remember getting one like this on my cell phone and it brought tears to my eyes...

Pace Family said...

Hey Lacy it's Tyra I just got done looking at your photo blog. you are so talented. I love it. Your family is to cute and I hope you don't mind me checking in on you once in a while it's fun to see old friends and how far we have all come in life and what fun things we are doing now, like raising our kids. chat with you soon. TYra