May 7, 2009

25 random things about me...

25 random things about me...

rules* once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, habbits, goals or facts about you.

1. my birthdate categorizes me as a scorpio {within 1 day} but i have the personality of a libra. So i'm both a libra and a scorpio. i always read both horoscopes and choose the one i like the best.
2. I love to look through catalogs. i mark the pages and circle everything i want, with no intention of ever buying.
3. my towels have to be folded a certain way, if they're not. I refold them.
4. my toe nails are always painted.
5. i hate to run, but i ran the olympic torch for 2002 in idaho.
6. i have a {huge} phobia of spiders!
7. I am fueled by doubt.
8. i love books. i love to buy them. i love to read but never have time to, so i have a huge stack waiting for me. my boys have piles of books and they love to be read to.
9. it's impossible for me to hold a grudge. i've tried. it's just not worth it to me. it's easier to just forgive and forget.
10. I prefer to buy things for other people rather than myself. Its funner!
11. I have a hole in my heart. So does my oldest brother, we're defective!
12. I'm obsessed with texting. I would rather text than talk. I talk to my bff everyday without saying a word.
13. I don't know how to swim. Even though when i was a little girl i took swimming lessons.
14. I have a huge imagination! Fiction, romance and sarcasm make me happy!
15. I cry during the muttin' bustin' at the rodeo. {quit laughing jessie}
16. I love to go camping and to be outside. I love to get dirty. I'm sort of a tomboy that way.
17. I like to do the opposite of what every one else does. I can't follow the crowd. I love to make my own path and surprise people.
18. I love to go to carnivals. and before i leave i have to buy a carmel apple and cotton candy, or the night isn't complete.
19. I love lists and paperwork. I make daily lists for everything. I get excited when i get to fill out paperwork.
20. I love animals! in my life i've had: about 10-15 dogs, 6 cats, 1 guinea pig, a racoon, 30 or so fish, 2 frogs, 3 water snakes, 4 bunnies, 3 horses, a cage of baby pheasants { that i killed with a packaged of gummi bears} and a ferret.
21. my favorite thing on a person is their eyes. they tell their whole story, better than words ever could. It's what drew me to ryan! I love his eyes!
22. one day i hope to be a professional photographer.
23. I think everyone should have a fairy godmother. And she should grant them one wish.
24. The two most important things in my life: the gospel and my family. I can't imagine my life without either!
25. I love the 80's!! Especially the music. The clothes weren't too bad either! everyone wore what they felt, lots and lots of colors, and who could forget pegging your pants! i was the queen of pegging. The side pony{cindy lauper pony} and blue eye shadow just worked!


I tag:
Kristen { cause she's the most random person i know}
Jessie Golightly
Heidi
Jayna
and anyone else who reads this!!! {i'm serious}

No comments: