February 25, 2009

Take a look...

I have posted a few pictures from Shane and Vanessa's wedding day on my photography blog. It's actually alot, but i say a few because i took like 300 pictures!! Talk about picture overload! So go ahead and check them out! www.laceystringhamphotography.blogspot.com It was so much fun to be there with them while they experienced this unforgettable day!! They were such good sports too! They aren't the type that (enjoy) getting their pictures taken. I was all up in there bizz-nasss too! I love you guys so much! Thank you for letting me be a part of your wedding day!

2 comments:

ALL 4 DYETS said...

Hey Chick!

Cute pics! Not bad for a beginner, I think you are doing a great job!! Keep on going!! You need to come and see me sometime.... love ya

Joey and Michelle Chandler Family said...

Hey Lace! I didn't know you were a photographer! I just looked at your photography blog, you do some great work girl! Way to go!