February 21, 2009

Rub-a-Dub-Dub


These two boys love getting in the tub! I think they are the cleanest boys on the block, squeaky clean! I don't know why they love it so much, but they love to get in together! I'm such a bad mom, i love to use the tub as bait or leverage!! If they're being naughty all i have to say is'fine then.. no tub tonight' then just as if i'd threatened their lives they straighten right up and become perfect angels!!! IT's awesome!


I'm told that most boys, as soon as the diapers and underwear come off, head straight for their little units! It's so true, i think it's got some sort of magnet attatched to it. their little fingers are so quick! And when they get really excited where do you think their hands go? yup... straight to the excitement area. I'll never understand boys and their toys!



Don't ask me why but i can't figure out how to post my pics upright. It must be my computer illiteracy hard at work!

5 comments:

~Ali~ said...

That is how Trey is too! He pulls on it when he is in the tub! haha And he also loves the tub...they must be little water bugs! They are so cute!!! So...when Jaxson turns 1 are you going to do a "trash the cake" shoot for him? That would be so cute!

Mosers said...

I'd be for making your blog private hun!!! :) LOL

Mosers said...

If you go to your picture folder in your computer at the top or bottom is some options to rotate your pictures.. I do not know how to rotate video's thought.. hope all is going well.. we will be down the weekend of Jaxon's birthday so hope to see you!

Nicole said...

lol love it! they're so funny! I love that pic of Jax- the expression on his face is priceless!!

Jessie said...

super cute pics lacey! boys are priceless, so much fun...