February 26, 2008

Waiting for Jaxon


I think that Brock is so excited for a little brother to play with. He is so cute about it. He gets a little bit too excited when he sees my tummy and loves to squeeze it, a little too agressively! He loves to sing to jaxon and read him stories at night. He is going to be the best big brother ever! To him it is the silliest thing to see jaxon wiggle. We're counting down the weeks til we can bring him home. I've already been having some strong contractions so we know it's coming soon! Hopefully we can get into our home and get organized before he decides to come. We're working so hard to prepare ourselves for this great blessing that is about to change our lives forever! I am so grateful that i have been given these 3 most precious boys to share my life with. I love them so much, and I can't imagine my life without them!

5 comments:

Tina said...

Brock is sooooo cute! I bet he is so excited to have a little bro. I think Ethan would have loved to have someone he could pick on... Cute,cute!!
OH I LOVED those books! Yeah Tracie was the one who told me to read them!

Jamie said...

That is the sweetest picture! I love it! I can't believe you are so close, that seemed to fly by (for me anyway!) I am so excited for you! I hope you guys get to get all moved in and settled soon! I love the picture of Brock at the library, what a HANDSOME little boy! And you get ANOTHER!! Lucky duck!

Brittney said...

Oh...so precious! Saige is so not into the whole belly thing. I try to encourage her to feel the baby moving and she just pulls my shirt back down over my belly, after giving him a quick kiss. I have a similar picture that I should post too. I haven't had contractions yet but I will be induced Tuesday the 4th. Sounds like you won't be too far behind. I wish you the best!

All About Us! said...

Hey Lace! Congrats on the new baby. I hope things are going good for you!

Mandi & Kenli

Tess said...

your little guy is so cute! congrats on another one on the way.

tess beckstead zollinger

lanceandtess.blogspot.com