April 11, 2011

confessional time...

I don't like rules.
I PUSH myself to follow them.
I love Music.
the main, the script, adele, meaghan smith to name a few.
I hate when People are mad at me.
When My world is in a whirlwind, I always know those who love me the most.
Cuz they Show me.
I like wearing weird things.
I love to surprise people.
Im not perfect.
never will be.
I oppose expectations.
I hate when People Judge.
Fabric, glue sticks, coke, new clothes, shoes, paint, friends, new baby smells,
clean sheets, lipgloss, A fresh shower,
Sunshine, twilight woods lotion, Lace, ruffles, Old things make me happy!
.
.

4 comments:

**Lacey** said...

i found t his on a friends sister in laws blog and tweaked it to fit me. thank you, annie.

Anonymous said...

Good efforts. All the best for future posts. I have bookmarked you. Well done. I read and like this post. Thanks.

research papers

kjkj said...

Hi there,I enjoy reading through your article post, I wanted to write a little comment to support you and wish you a good continuationAll the best for all your blogging efforts.

Mack said...

Recently, I didnt give lots of consideration to leaving comments on site page articles and have placed comments even much less. Reading via your nice posting, will assist me to do so sometimes.
www.oliverz.co.uk