September 8, 2010

First day of school.....

Brock was so excited for his first day back to preschool!! I was a little worried that he was going to feel unsure going into a new year with all new friends, but the little sweetie was so excited and loved every single one of them! I love his teacher almost as much as he does! she is so cute with them and provides the most creative environment!  we carpool with the most adorable little girl that just moved into our neighborhood. Her name is kate and they have so much fun together!!

  I can't bring him out of his shell and i can't make him say please and thank when he needs to and i can't make him wash his hands every time he touches something icky... but i can teach him and be an example and hope his little sponge brain absorbs it!!  I'm so proud of him! 

2 comments:

Brittney said...

What a handsome fellow! I seem to remember his daddy being a little shy too. Nothing wrong with that. Cute cute cute.

I LOVE the onsies you made. You need to teach me how you make those flowers...they are darling! I never got too girly with Saige, in fact quite the opposite. Then I was glad to have a boy so I didn't have to deal with bows and flowers, but for some reason with this one to be soon I am craving girly stuff for her.

Thanks for sharing the quoate on happiness. So true! Hope you are doing well!

Fernando Solis Eguiza said...

El NiƱo Y Tu Pilin