April 21, 2009

they are my reasons







These 2 are the reason i love taking pictures!!!! Brock loves to get his picture taken as much as i love taking his picture! jaxon isn't the best poser {or the most patient} but he does pretty good, he's learning. There are so many awesome places in this old abandoned sugar factory in whitney!! It is so tempting to take all of my clients there! Unfortunately this fragile building is full of hasbestos { or however you'd spell it} . Apparantly the company that owns it can't afford to have hazmat tear it down the cautious way. Neat right?! So just a word of warning to any of you who dares to enter!!!

2 comments:

~Ali~ said...

Super cute...I wish I was closer up that way...I bet there are tons of cute old things! We still need to get together! Let me know if ya wanna and when!

Kristen said...

I want a baby just so you can take pictures of he/she!!! I love you and your photos!!!!