December 10, 2008

Bless their hearts, the little angels









I think that someone needs to invent a super pill to take on family picture day!It is so great to have a picture of everyone that you love together, but it sure is a headache to get it done. We have the most amazing family!! To quote my dad " without family, you got nothin" He is so right! It was so fun to hang out with them for thanksgiving! We don't get to see eachother very often, but when we do it is usually eventful! My two awesome brothers married the two most awesomest girls!! I couldn't have hand picked them any better. Brock is always talking about how much fun he has with his cousins!! It was so cold when we took these pictures and the kids really were good sports! After all the rushing and yelling it was so nice to load back up in the cars and drive back home to get warm! And thank goodness for Vanessa! She did such an amazing job. She was so patient. I think that maybe we scared her a little bit, she kinda realized what kind of family she was marrying into. We're crazy and chaotic but we love eachother!!! Ryan has so much fun hangin out with dad, chad, and jas! He always tells me how nice it is to just sit back, relax and watch the crazy kids with my bros. bless their hearts, the little angels. Anyway, we are so thankful for all of you guys!! Can't wait to see you again!!

6 comments:

~Ali~ said...

I have to agree that big family pictures are stressful! I have been on the photographers side of that! lol And it is super hard when it is freezing out side too! But they look great! You have a cute family!

Becky Sue said...

Super cute family pics!

aust, jess, janson said...

look how much fun you had! the picts are soooo cute. i love them. will you help me pick some colors for my walls?? i totally need all the help i can get! how was the anniversary?

chelsea said...

Hey Lacey,
Big family pictures are kind of a joke with little ones, but it is worth the try and sometimes things actually go great. Your blog is cute. Good seeing you happy and whats going on in your life. Merry Christmas!

jna said...

Amen to all that! it was a party;) love ya!

The Foster's said...

Cute family Lace! Had just been checking out Jason & Heid's blog and noticed your link. You'll have to send me an e-mail (ocdfoster@yahoo.com)and I'll send you an invite to ours. I'm one of the private frieks.