November 17, 2008

The family picture that almost was





It is so difficult to get a good family picture!! On sunday Debbie tried to get a good picture of all of us together. Almost impossible, we did manage to get one! It was on her camera so i couldn't get it on here. It takes some major skill and patience to get everyone looking and smiling in the same direction! We haven't had our family pictures taken ever!! I'm not sure why. I was so excited that Deb got one of us. Love ya so much deb!!

5 comments:

The Marshall's said...

Awww what a cute family:)

Brittney said...

That is one of the most frustrating events ever. It doesn't help that my husband is just as unwilling as my children when it comes to taking pictures. I think you have some great shots even if they aren't exactly perfect. If they were, it wouldn't be normal. CUTE!

Becky Sue said...

Super fun Pics Lace! Love ya!
Becky Sue

Nicole said...

I know the feeling on the pictures, and i only have one child - I cant imagine trying to get two to look at the same time! You guys are the cutest little family ever!!

Pace Family said...

Hey Lace It's Tyra hope you don't mind me checking out your blog you family is so dang cute. I hope things are going well with you and your fam. Ty