October 16, 2008

My Anchors




"Sons are the anchors of a mother's life!" -Sophocles-

This is so true! Right now there is so much chaos going on around us and its hard to keep your focus! It feels like there is always something pulling and pushing us from tough to tougher, but these two angels keep me anchored where i need to be. They make me realize what is really important in life! Them! All the chaos around me doesn't matter. I just need to focus on strengthening them to stand up to all this crap. " the greatest oak was once a little nut who held its ground "








3 comments:

~Ali~ said...

Oh Lace...I thought you were ridding me from your life!! Thanks for writting me. I miss you too. Your two little guys are adoooorable!! They both have your cute little nose! So are you doing pics as just a hobby or are you doing other peoples pics too? I love it too but am struggleing with a few things right now and am ready to say no to it all! If you are ever down this way I would love for you to do our pics if you wanted! They are AWESOME!!! and The blur thing is just a soft focus in a dinky little program that I use for quick little touch ups. It's called Picasa. Anyway, I love your blog too! Thanks for saying hi!

Mosers said...

Like the pictures...the boys are so cute!

Joey and Michelle Chandler Family said...

HEy PP2! You can pull off blonde hair and dark hair nicely :)! Probably because you are so dang cute! Cute pictures of a cute little mommy and her handsome boys!