August 26, 2008

Yay!! First day of school.




I had the hardest time today when i had to drop brock off at preschool! I guess i'm just soft, but i came home and pouted the whole time he was gone. i didn't know what to do with myself! I know, I'm pathetic! He was such a big boy! So excited to go to school, he loves his teacher and is so excited to see his friends there! He had no fear! I don't think he could have cared less if i was there or not! (tear) When i picked him up after he had a huge green booger in his nose and a stinky bum! I was so embarrassed! I was like uh.. yeah.. he's mine! Then i told her " that's just how we roll" which is so true, and so sad! I can't believe my little boy is getting so big!

2 comments:

Mosers said...

Love the pics!!!

ALL 4 DYETS said...

The boys are so freakin adorable!! So I totally love how you do not have me on your list of friends as a blogger!!! Any way you guys are so cute! Looks like everything is going good! love ya tons take care

Steph
dyets.blogspot.com