January 30, 2008

We're growing by leaps and bounds!


Today we went to the doctor for another check up. Brock gets so giddy everytime he gets to hear and look at pics of his little brother! We're so thankful that everything is looking great!! We are almost 30 weeks along and Jaxon weighs in at about 3.5 pounds! The doctor said he's a big boy, so i guess he'll be just like his daddy! Our new due date is April 5th. We can't wait to meet Jaxon and to hold him in our arms! Just seeing his face today made us all that much more extatic!

4 comments:

Brittney said...

AHHH! He is such a cutie just like the rest of your family. Isn't it amazing! I wish I could get another ultrasound just to see him. I am so excited for you! April 5th, sounds like a great day to have a baby! My day remains the 11th of March but I'd love to have him on the 5th! I am starting to get a bit uncomfortable. How are you feeling?

Tina said...

Hey Oh I am glad you found my blog!! I love doing this and reading others! Your family is soo cute! Your boy is so cute, I love the name Jaxon oh so cute!! (Thats alot of cutes but thats what it is!) Brock will be the best big brother!! Well I am glad I get to read about your family!!

Jamie said...

Lace, I can NOT beleive that amazing picture! I've never seen one so clear! I feel like you can just tell exactly what he looks like! He looks just like Brock! SO cute!! I am so excited for you guys! Are you moving into your house yet? If you need any help, let me know, I would love to play with Brock, bring in boxes or whatever! Let me know if I can help!

Becky Sue said...

Hi Lacey! I am so glad that you have a blog! Your pictures are so much fun! What a sweet little family! Don't forget to post some pictures of your new guy when he arrives! Keep us posted! -Becky Sue